Updated 1 March, 2021 These policies are in place for the protection of your child, your family, and The Sensory Gym® staff.
1. Daily health check – as restrictions start to ease, we are aware that there may be spikes in the incidence of active COVID-19 cases in the community. To ensure that all individuals accessing The Sensory Gym® are free of symptoms, we will use a forehead thermometer to take the temperature of each person entering The Sensory Gym®.
2. We ask that all families check in using the QR scan code for Service NSW Covid Safe Check-in located on the window and the door of the clinic.
3. Prior to each session, we will be asking all people entering The Sensory Gym® to wash or sanitize their hands. This will also be done at the end of each treatment session, and in the midst of a treatment session, if needed.
4. Only one adult may accompany a child into a treatment session.
5. Please wait in your car or in front of the building until your therapist comes to meet you and take you in to your session.
6. Weekly sessions will be 50 minutes in length to ensure adequate cleaning time between clients. Intensive sessions will either be 50 minutes or 80 minutes in length (depending on the type of intensive your child is attending) to ensure adequate cleaning time between clients. 7. Please cancel your session if you, your child, or any member of your household has been unwell. Also, please cancel your session if you have been in contact with anyone who has been in quarantine or anyone who has traveled from overseas.
4c/28 Laurence Street Hobartville, NSW 2753 Australia