Updated 22 August 2022 These policies are in place for the protection of your child, your family, and The Sensory Gym® staff.
1. Prior to each session, we will be asking all people entering The Sensory Gym® to wash or sanitize their hands. This will also be done at the end of each treatment session, and in the midst of a treatment session, if needed.
2. Please wear a mask if you are accompanying your child into the session. Children are not required to wear a mask.
3. Only one adult may accompany a child into a treatment session.
4. Please wait in your car or in front of the building until your therapist comes to meet you and take you in to your session.
5. Please cancel your session if you, your child, or any member of your household has been unwell.
4c/28 Laurence Street Hobartville, NSW 2753 Australia